“We got….96 applications, 20 telephone consultations, 5 new customers, $80,000 in revenue. All from just one email to our client's list.” - Booster365
Ready to See Your Sales Surge?
Hook those eyeballs. Melt hearts and move minds. Yep, words that wow 'em into throwing wallets at your websites.
"It's not sales writing; it's digging down deep. Telling the world a story that forges a lasting, even addictive connection. Whether earning their trust or charging forward for that hard sale, you've got to find your truth. And then you've got to make them feel it..."
"I can only hope my competitors don’t get their hands on this guy...” - Allen Wu (Amazon, Efinancial)
Dear Marketing Wizard,
Today I want to give you the chance to leverage proven insights in marketing and sales psychology to build relationships and convert prospects into paying customers faster and easier than ever before.
But first, I’ve got a few questions for you…
Does it ever feel like no matter how hard you work on a marketing campaign that you’re completely invisible?
Do you ever send out a sales letter to your audience and get dead silence in return? Or spend weeks or even months creating a new landing page only to watch qualified traffic bounce back like a crystal vase hurled at a brick wall?
Are you convinced your revenues would explode if only you could find a way to communicate the potential for your offer to transform lives or businesses?
Here's Exactly What You're Doing Wrong...
The ONLY Question You Should Ask When You Sell Online: "How Do I Tap Into the Emotions of My Target Market?”
(And, yes, that even applies in B2B.)
Believe me...I’ve been selling my entire life...even as a 9-year-old hustler divvying up bags of candy and selling it to the other kids at school.
I've run several businesses and worked with HUNDREDS of clients, even Fortune 500 companies, over a decade to promote and sell via the internet…
And if you want to create written communications powerful enough to get people whipping out their credit cards, it’s a PROVEN FACT that first you need to peel open skulls and peek into the hearts and minds of the people you serve.
Because when you drill down to what makes them tick, they DROWN you with their attention:
They’’ll hang on to every word you say (and that's the ONLY way you’ll get a chance to close deals)…
They’ll leave raving testimonials and feedback (which can even be leveraged to increase conversions and lower marketing spend)…
They’ll email and call to THANK YOU for selling to them….
They’ll become loyal customers who buy and buy again (meaning higher lifetime value per customer)…
Maybe you’re already seeing this kind of response from your prospects, and if so, that’s awesome. I’d love to help you keep doing that.
But if this is all a foreign language to you…
I’m here to translate your good intentions into increased profits…
It's Time To Sell More Product Using Timeless Copywriting Tactics.
Okay, who am I?
I'm a freelance copywriter, blogger, and content marketer who provides premium content and marketing services to businesses that want to gain exposure, build authority, create relationships, and increase their profits online – whether through content marketing or direct-response copywriting.
In over 10 years as a freelancer, I’ve written copy for Efinancial, Progressive Insurance, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna Global, Fidelity Investments, the American Lung Association, the ALS Association, Olofson Group, Kajabi, and many more...(Not to mention providing behind the scenes backup for many of the copywriting powerhouses and IM superstars you know by name).
Not only is the written word my sole business and career, but I teach other writers to build careers offering these services as well and they pay me $600 a month in coaching fees to do so. In this capacity alone, I've taught a small handful of young men to build and market successful small businesses online.
By the way, I sell that service to people I've never met using a sales page much like this one. That speaks volumes on its own. I've made a client $80,000 with a single email and given another a 300% return on everything he's sent my direction...
But this isn’t really about me, is it?
What’s it’s really about is…
A PROVEN, REPEATABLE, STEP-BY-STEP SALES COPYWRITING PROCESS:
We get creative between the lines, we move product -
IT REALLY IS THAT SIMPLE!
Listen, I used to believe in the "if you build it, they will come" approach too. Create something of value, put a pricetag on it, and the world beats a path to your door…right?
Unfortunately, progress isn’t built on good intentions alone. And we humans are funny creatures who make decisions based on our feelings and animal brains more than we do logic and reason.
Please don't stop creating high-quality products and services that actually offer VALUE (in fact, I insist you do if we’re going to work together). The world needs people like you!
But the dirty truth of selling is sometimes you need to tug the heartstrings to inspire action. And if what you want is truly an IMPROVEMENT in the lives of those you serve – a real solution to a real problem – doing that actually serves humanity.
I found out the hard way that SELLING IS A PROCESS.
So I started studying the marketing and direct response copywriting strategies of the greats – Dan Kennedy, John Carlton, Clayton Makepeace, Eben Pagan, and Andre Chaperon, among others – and incorporating those lessons into my work.
I became a student of sales writing psychology.
And if you’ve read this far into this sales letter here, well, you have to admit that the results speak for themselves...am I right?
How About Proof? The Whole Town's Talkin' Bout Sales Surge Copywriting Services
"You're a mind magician!”
Dwayne Gray, TestRun Online
"The article you did for me was featured in the Bridal magazine for this past weekends Bridal Show. It was so well received that the show organizers featured our company on the front page!"
- Lisa Gray, DoYourOwnMortgage.com
But What Makes This Different Than All The Other Freelance “Writers” Beating Down Your Door For Work?
- The Obvious One? I’m NOT Begging For Work! You really want one of these hungry writers who can barely keep a roof over their own heads helping build your sales funnel?! So many freelance writers and even self-proclaimed copywriters have begged me to show them how to get clients. If they’re so good at persuasion, why are they offering to create your pillar marketing collateral for pennies on the dollar?
- I Create Writing That Actually Sells! Don't confuse freelance writers or bloggers with copywriters. Writing and copywriting are in completely different universes. Copywriting is an intentional sales process through the written word using time-tested sale strategy and the psychology of influence. Yes, actual persuasion with actual outcomes...And I happen to be pretty good at it!
- I’m A Seasoned Entrepreneur! I have the opposite of an employee mindset. See, I’m a lifelong entrepreneur who grew up hustling for a buck while my competition was still getting an allowance...I've run several of my own businesses since, both online and offline, and I haven’t held a “normal job” since my early 20s. So I know what it’s like to to put your money out there, cross your fingers, and wonder if you're going to sink or swim. I’ve also dabbled in affiliate marketing, blogging, and selling my own products online, like coaching programs where other copywriters hire me at $600 per month to help them create pitches and sell their services…Bottom line: I know what it feels like to be you.
- I’m One Of The Fellas (You Might Even Like Me). I’m not hiding behind a computer here. And I actually prefer a call to get to know each other before we hit the go-button. You'll have my Skype and personal email, and if you’re in my town, hey, we can meet up, shake hands, and grab a beer or coffee too. By the way, at least one guy who took me up on that offer posted online that I was the most charismatic person he ever met! I don't mean to over-toot my own horn. But not only does this make me much more of a pleasure to work with but gives me more of a “street sense” for how people operate, think, and behave. People skills are an asset any salesman or copywriter needs!
- I ACTUALLY DO Work While You Sleep. I’ve lived in Southeast Asia for over a decade. This depends on your location, but for most clients it means I work while you sleep – but without the cultural barriers and mismatched standards, since I'm American. Imagine the satisfying feeling when you wake up, stretch, and open your phone to see projects finished in your inbox...completed with the same attention and care you'd give them yourself...Imagine crisis strikes and you have a caffeine-fueled workaholic gunning for you on the other side of the planet while you get your beauty sleep...Going to bed buried in a nail-biting emergency and waking up with a sigh of relief to see the fires already out...
- I’m In This For Life. I’m not one of these dime-store copywriters faking know-how based on a "feel for copywriting" or a single earmarked book about writing ads from the 1920s (not that these books don’t have their place). Or just doing copywriting to “get by” until their “big break” ushers in the life they really want. No, this is my art, my craft, and my full-time career. I take it very seriously, and I constantly upgrade my skills. Right now I’m taking an email marketing course by Andre Chaperon and studying material by Ben Settle, Roy Furr, Ray Edwards, and Bob Bly. A few weeks from now I’ll be reading someone else. And I study other marketing skills to bring more value to our projects.
- You're WAY MORE Than A Paycheck To Me! Too many writers see a closed deal with a new client as another payday. They churn out the work so they can turn it in, cash you out, and move on. Often you’re lucky if you even get the deliverables on time if at all! I’m not interested in one-off partnerships - to me a closed deal is the beginning of something much bigger. Preferably we'll work together for YEARS. That means your successes are my successes. And I’m not going anywhere - I’m willing to give it another whack if we don’t get it right the first time around. I also know how important timeliness and budgets are to clients - that’s why I get it done on-time, every time…or your money back...
Okay...How Much For Writing That Works For You - Even When You're Not Working?
(I'm NOT a "Will Work For Food" Writer)
As you probably know, projects and niches vary a lot in complexity when it comes to copywriting. Complex jobs or complex niches can accrue additional fees, but here are the typical rates you can expect when I quote your project.
Note: These are the main types of projects I do, but it's by no means an exhaustive list here. Just send a message if you're unsure.
"Tune up" your copy
Just need your existing content to be tweaked and polished?
Hit em' with a sales letter!
Long-form sales copy for "smack that buy button" persuasion.
Lil' ole landing page
For brief pitches and "squeezes."
Keep it corporate
Professional shouldn't mean stuffy. Breathe a whole new life into your brand!
("Stacked" pages rated higher)
Video's worth a million words!
Catch em' and keep em' with VSL and webinar scripts that convert attention into buys...
(rounded up by the minute)
Ready for a big launch?
Product launch package includes sales page, video script, emails, and more.
Email does it better
Follow-ups, autoresponders, email courses, power pitches...Nothing builds trust and closes deals like the inbox.
Vague project scope? I do hourly.
In a big ole' hurry?
Get it 'yesterday' with a rush order:
Pssst...Much More Than a High-Conversion Copywriting Service…
Now that we've got those pesky price ranges out of the way (and the tire kickers running off this page), let's step aside and talk about something real quick…
Listen up. There are few things I love as much as writing copy that gets them smacking down those "buy now" buttons. But there's so much more to it than that...
I don't sell commodities.
We're in this together. And what I really plan to do is become a voice for your ideas, a coach in your corner, a partner for your crimes (let's not get too carried away on the last one, eh)...
Because this is really about YOU and YOUR BUSINESS.
The truth is that every single client I work with is their own special little snowflake. And a lot of the value I add, especially outside traditional sales copy and sales letters, comes down to the conversations we have – on the phone, on Skype, via email, or even in person over coffee.
See, you’re caught up in the middle of your business. Day in and day out. That kind up-close perspective clouds your thinking.
But having fresh eyeballs on your offers can:
- Keep you from talking over your prospects' heads (EXTREMELY common, especially in high-tech or financial industries)...
- Introduce new insights from a new background and fresh perspective...This is crucial for high-tech, jargon-infused industries where the insider language puts up walks between you and the market...
- Ask hard questions you’ve been avoiding for years...
- Push you to take action and stop putting off marketing improvement for "later"…
- Incorporate intentional online selling strategies and a broader plan for increased traffic and exposure...
$$ BONUS $$ Save $100, $200, $300, On Your Project!
Nothing's more important in the word-slinging industry than good ole' fashioned word-of-mouth. So...send your entrepreneur buddies my way, and if we iron out an agreement for a job worth $1000 or more, I'll credit you $100 of work or take it directly off the bill of our current project.
And yeah, this referral bonus applies for every single new client you send my way. So theoretically, if you spread the word about what I can do to your friends enough, you could get me slaving away in your corner completely free!
Our project already finished? No problem. I'd be happy to send $100 directly to your PayPal account.
(Make sure your friends let me know who sent them over.)
WARNING: There Are Limits To My Mental Bandwidth!
That means I have a limited number of hours. And I only work with a small handful of clients at any given time...
I'm not one of those mass-messaging SEO writers - I only write copy that counts! So I prefer a personable approach to this business.
And that allows me to give the utmost attention and dedication to getting you results.
So, when my pipeline is full, you'll might find one of these up to show I've closed the door.
(Don't let this happen to you.)
Right now, I've currently got a slot for one or two new clients in my schedule.
But not for long!
That's why you need to act fast - all it takes is waking up to one single email in my inbox for my week to completely fill the rest of the way up.
That's just how this business works. I'm only one man.
And between clients and my own online marketing projects, there's only so much I can squeeze into my time.
You've been warned. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.
Order Now & Get My 100% No-BS Copywriter's Moneyback Guarantee.
No advertising professional can guarantee your results. There are just too many variables for that, and if someone existed who could, every company in the world would be knocking down their door to come and print them money!
What I can guarantee you is my honest effort and that I'll do what I say I'll do!
That means I won't ever let you down or leave you hanging without getting in touch in advance. Won't happen!
And if somehow Hell freezes over and that ever happens, I promise you this. I'll refund you 100% of the money for whatever milestone we're working on. No ifs, ands, buts about it.
I don't don't ever intend on letting that happen. But with many jobs, that's a guarantee worth hundreds or thousands of dollars!
A lot of freelancers make big promises. Then leave you juggling the plates when they don't show up to work one day.
What other copywriter do you know who will put his money where his mouth is like that?
“James is an exceptional copywriter who pays the utmost attention to his work. He is a go-giver and really takes the time to understand his clients' clients before taking on any writing project. I would recommend him a thousand times if I could. He values his clients and provides an amazing result-driven service.”
Allen Wu, Efinancial
Let's Go...Tell Me What You Need To Accomplish In Your Business.
If the right words still haven't clattered to the floor yet, it's time to stop beating your head against the wall.
How do you get started?
It's simple, really.
Just fill out my quick and easy contact form. Tell me about your business, your current goals, and any projects you currently have on the table.
I'll get right back to you, and if you like, we can get on Skype or a good ole-fashioned phone call to iron out the details.
- Before 9:30 AM.
- 5:30 PM or later.
- Before 8 AM.
- 3:30 PM or later.
- Before 10:30 AM.
- 6:30 PM or later.
- Bfore 9 AM.
- 4:30 PM or later.
Remember, All It Takes Is One Smart Tweak!
(To Radically Increase Your Conversions)
Believe it or not, even weak sales pages sometimes do an "okay" job of selling. And all it often takes is one single methodical tweak of a headline, hook, or call to action to RADICALLY increase conversions and you can recoup the investment you make in copywriting expertise…
So don’t wait until your competitors stumble across this page and get me working for them.
You know what to do next – email me to get started. And do it fast because my prices are currently reduced for my latest marketing push and you won’t be able to hire me at these rates for long…yes, I really do mean that.
I'm looking forward to our talk. - James Druman
P.S. My years studying and implementing copywriting strategies that convert have afforded me the ability to stay in business for nearly a decade now…I started at nothing and built this business while living on various tropical islands and in mountain cities around Asia. You may not have the same freewheeling lifestyle as I do, but how would your life change if we could make your business a LOT more profitable? Get in touch and let’s find out.
P.P.S. Look, I know these hard-pushing sales pages can feel a bit alienating sometimes. They work, but sometimes they’re a little saucy for a logical person like you or me. I haven't forgotten that you’re a real person over there, and I’m a real person too, just in case you’re wondering. So feel free to email me, connect with me on LinkedIn, or view my profile on Elance. Don’t hesitate to shoot a question any time!
"He ran with the information we gave him, made it flow, and appealed to our potential customers. I received a lot of positive feedback, and 3 new customers within the first 10 days of advertising our site using Facebook. I HIGHLY recommend James, and consider him a friend as well as the reason my business is getting new customers. Thanks James!”
Joseph Smith, Joseph H. Smith Landscaping Services
Create An Online Voice That Doubles, Triples, Even Quadruples Engagement And Sales...
You've got a business to run. You don't have time to constantly study marketing and sales psychology. Use the form below to access daily marketing nuggets that keep you informed on what's working and get a free digital copy of my 8-Step C.L.E.A.R. C.O.D.E., your quick and easy guide to instantly improving online communications.
Type Your Email Right Here (No spamming. I promise.)